I help people have important conversations with kids (and themselves) about communicating with empathy and wisdom in digital spaces.
Raising Digital Natives is all about embracing the upsides of technology while navigating the challenges. Creating a compassionate, thoughtfully-connected world.
Contact Devorah about:
· Speaking at your school or corporation. Here’s a list of recent venues.
· Schools learn about my outreach/parent engagement for your technology initiatives (1:1 computing, etc.)
· Research & consulting (focus groups, surveys, observations)
· Professional development seminars for teachers and administrators
What People Are Saying About Raising Digital Natives
Devorah has a clear, culturally-based perspective on the digital world in which our children (natives) live and how we as parents (immigrants) can best navigate this world with the most positive results for everyone involved. She combines humor, the latest research and practical takeaway points, all making for a very effective, thought-provoking presentation.
Martha Silberman, Deerfield Parent Network
Devorah did an amazing job connecting with parents about raising digital natives. She had terrific ideas about how to set reasonable boundaries and weave technology into family life in healthy, thoughtful ways. Devorah is thinking deeply about these issues as a parent, teacher, and researcher. She can be a guide to all of us exploring this new frontier.
Cory Stutts, Head of Middle School,
Catherine Cook School
My Most Popular Posts
- How can you help kids navigate the rules of friendships and texting?
- Ask your kids before sharing their picture. Wait, what?
Every Day Is Picture Day.
- Feeling Overwhelmed By All the Apps?
Here’s a Guided Tour of Your Kids’ Digital World
- Here’s my TEDx, Empathy is The App!
- How to help your child repair things when texting goes wrong.
Learn About Our Connecting Wisely Curriculum for Grades 4-8:
As Seen On:
Contact Raising Digital Natives: email@example.com